fbpx

WILLPOWER OVERCOMES GENETICS

By: | Tags: | Comments: 0 | February 28th, 2022

Genetics is only responsible for 20% of what we are this day, or turned to be. The remaining 80% just depends on our lifestyle and healthy behaviour. So that it may be clearer, genetics is just like a heritage we receive the day we are born. If we are wise and do things right we may flourish, if we don’t we well may ruin our life. The good news is that we can always re-direct it!

Call our International Call Center (+351) 21 458 85 00 and rejuvenate to give your life a new and healthier body,

LIGUE JÁ