21Nov, 2019

STAY FIT UNTIL THE END OF THIS YEAR

By: | Tags:

There is still much time until the end of the year to get rid of overweight and body fat excess. With the help of one of our nutritionists and a program of personalized treatments, custom-made for you alone, you will not only get thinner but you will never put on weight again. Schedule now your Nutritional Consultation calling our International Call Center (+351) 21 458 85 00.
READ MORE

20Nov, 2019

EXERCISE REGULARLY

By: | Tags:

Research has found that regular exercise can strengthen your immune system and reduce the likelihood of getting sick.Moderate exercise  protects against the development of chronic inflammatory diseases. It is also important to achieve better and faster results when you are on a diet. Call our International Call Center (+351) 21 458 85 00 and schedule an appointment with our Fitness Advisor.
READ MORE

19Nov, 2019

NOVEMBER – STAY FIT UNTIL THE END OF THIS YEAR

By: | Tags:

22There is still much time this year to get rid of overweight and body fat excess. With the help of one of our nutritionists and a program of customized treatments, custom-made for you alone, you will not only start right now getting thinner but you will not put on weight next year and never get fat again. Schedule now your Nutritional Consultation calling our International Call Center (+351) 21 458 85 00.
READ MORE

18Nov, 2019

START BEING HEALTHIER TODAY

By: | Tags:

TIP OF THE DAY from our Nutritionist Dr. Tomás Barbosa: People who are overweight and have too much localized body fat face a lot of health complications, negative consequences, and concerns, and a larger risk for more than 60 chronic diseases, including type 2 diabetes, heart disease, stroke, cancer, and many other. Don´t wait for 2019 to get more out of life and to increase your longevity, in a healthy and secure way. Call our International Call Center (+351) 21 458 85 00, and follow our Nutrition and Behavioural Re-Education Program […]
READ MORE

18Nov, 2019

WAIST-TO-HIP RATIO (WHR)

By: | Tags:

This is a correlation obtained dividing the abdominal circumference by the one around the hips. A healthy ratio for females is 0.80 and for males it’s 0.9. A higher WHR increases substantially the risk of cardiovascular diseases. Call our International Call Center (+351) 21 458 85 00 and schedule an appointment for a Nutrition Consultation and Body Composition Analysis.
READ MORE

15Nov, 2019

NOVEMBER – STAY FIT UNTIL THE END OF THIS YEAR

By: | Tags:

There is still much time this year to get rid of overweight and body fat excess. With the help of one of our nutritionists and a program of customized treatments, custom-made for you alone, you will not only start right now getting thinner but you will not put on weight next year and never get fat again. Schedule now your Nutritional Consultation calling our International Call Center (+351) 21 458 85 00.
READ MORE

12Nov, 2019

ARE CASHEWS GOOD FOR YOU?

By: | Tags:

Cashews contain a lot of vitamins and nutrients, but they also contain a lot of fat. However these fats are mostly monounsaturated and polyunsaturated, and therefore considered to be healthful. When eaten in moderation, cashews can  reduce the risk for stroke and prevent weight gain. Call our International Call Center (+351) 21 458 85 00 and have a custom-made Alimentary Plan that will help you lose kilos and fat, and control your weight.
READ MORE

11Nov, 2019

MORE BEAUTY, LESS FAT AND BETTER HEALTH

By: | Tags:

Localized fat around the abdomen, besides being unsightly is a proved enforced risk of several illnesses, namely cardiovascular diseases. By eliminating that belly fat in an innocuous and non-invasive way, the Liposhaper® reduces that risk and at the same time shapes the body and improves general health. Call our International Call Center (+351) 21 458 85 00 and start your personalized Treatment Program.
READ MORE

8Nov, 2019

SAY NO TO A DIET AND YES TO FOOD RE-EDUCATION

By: | Tags:

We shouldn’t go after a diet, but instead have a food re-education that does not demand effort . This means to really learn what to eat and make from a healthy nutrition an enjoyable routine easy to follow and does not demand effort. At the same time, a program of personalized slimming treatments make it possible to lose weight and localized body fat and never weigh on again. Schedule a consultation with one of our nutritionists (+351) 21 458 85 00 and start a Nutrition and Behaviour Re-education Program.
READ MORE

6Nov, 2019

OBESITY IS NOT A DESCENDABLE MATTER

By: | Tags:

TIP OF THE DAY from our Nutritionist Dr. Tomás Barbosa: The hereditary factors for obesity are only responsible for 20% of the risk, the other 80% are the reflex of our lifestyle and the food and behaviour choices we make. Schedule a consultation with one of our nutritionists (+351) 21 458 85 00 and start a Nutrition and Behaviour Re-education Program.
READ MORE

LIGUE JÁ