Real age is the biological age of your body, based on the lifestyle, genetics, and clinical history. Depending on the way you take care of yourself, real age may be younger, or older, than what the calendar shows you.
The progress of scientific knowledges increasingly prove that specific options, in the way you deal with health, may delay and invert the ageing process. Even late decisions in life can make the difference.
The ageing process is divided in 3 phases:
- The 1 st phase takes place between 30 and 45 years of age, when the alterations do not show yet any important clinical expression. A few wrinkles appear, the abdomen may increase, a few white hairs can be seen and some organic dysfunctions may emerge.
- The 2 nd phase takes place between 45 and 65 years of age, when a bigger number of chronic degenerative diseases start emerging.
- The 3 rd phase begins after 65 years of age, when most of the ageing characteristics appear.
THE LONGEVITY FORMULA we provide to our clients with the Anti-Ageing Programme covers different factors:
- Healthy Nutrition
- Regular practice of Physical Exercise
- Stress Control, Weight and Fatness
- Emotional Balance
All these standards are integrated with the various treatments that comprise the Anti-Ageing Programme by Clínica do Tempo®.
Learn more clicking on Liposhaper® – the 1 st non-invasive “liposuction”
Learn more clicking on Eternus® – the 1 st non-invasive “lifting”